Soul Talks FAQs
1. What is the corporate structure of Soul Talks?
Founded by Joy Nugent, Soul Talks was incorporated under the Associations Incorporation Act (1985) on 22 June 2018. It has also applied to the Australian Tax Office (ATO) to become a charitable organisation with deductible gift recipient status. The result of this application may still be pending. Soul Talks Incorporated ABN: 41 411 412 671
Joy Nugent has a history of giving. She was co-founder of the Mary Potter Foundation, Founder of Friends of Hospice, Founder and CEO of NurseLink Foundation and currently the Founder of Soul Talks Incorporated. Soul Talks is a charity that provides a soul-centred educational platform for health practitioners to promote self-healing and pathways to avoid death anxiety.
In 2007 she was Social Entrepreneur of Year for the Central Region of Australia. She is the author of the trilogy: As Good As Goodbyes Get – A window into death and dying, My Way – One nurse’s passion for end of life and Parting the Veil – Reflections on soul. For thirty years as a private palliative care nurse Joy delivered palliative care programs in Australia and for ten years to East and West Malaysia.
For thirty years she was a wife and mother to four children and now is grandmother to twelve, full of potential, grandchildren. With her energy Joy has touched the hearts and minds of people around the world. She invites you to visit her author’s website www.joynugentbook.com
2. How is Soul Talks governed?
Soul Talks is governed by a Board of Directors. The 2018 Board members are:
3. What is the Soul Talks Overarching Governance Policy?
The soul of Soul Talks Inc.
Soul Talks Inc. is a not-for-profit registered charity operating in South Australia. It is registered as a health promotion charity whose principal activity is to promote self-healing.
Soul Talks’ activities include hosting monthly forums in Adelaide CBD and other area branches free of charge.
1. To foster awareness of the potential when the soul’s intuitive language is understood.
Soul language is learned by understanding the role of energy and its self-healing powers.
Our self-healing energy is connected to conscious awareness of the soul’s purpose in a lifetime.
Intuitive senses continually provide a person with data about their health and everyday choices.
The Laws of Nature are core to a person’s well-being, health and the wellbeing of all life.
Soul Talks Inc. embraces Oneness as an ideal and encourages people to discern the difference between inner intuitive directives and the way our five senses respond to life situations.
2. To remove or decrease death anxiety is a primary focus of Soul Talks.
Soul Talks Inc. supports self-healing and those health practitioners who acknowledge the soul.
Life energy is a connection with all other life, and when energy leaves the form of a physical body at death it carries with it the consciousness achieved in a lifetime.
3. To support equality and acknowledge that the soul is free of duality.
4. To offer free forums as a space where people can evaluate their soul’s journey from many aspects, including emotional health, mental health, physical health, and spiritual health.
5. To acknowledge that the spirit of all fundraising activities is to touch the hearts and minds of fellow travellers in their journey of a lifetime. Funds required for Soul Talks Inc. are sourced through:
Subscriptions to the website
4. What is the current Strategic Plan?
The vision of Soul Talks Incorporated is to promote and encourage self-healing by supporting integrative doctors and allied healing practitioners to include the importance of the deeper layers of consciousness, the role of energy medicine and soul needs in their practice.
Soul Talks Inc., South Australia offers a platform for integrative doctors and allied healing professionals to present to an audience interested in self-healing therapies, soul discovery and mystical truths.
Demonstrate a legal and professional approach
Uphold high standards of accountability
Encourage the exploration of inner-self healing in a respectful manner
Ensure due diligence in the management of grants, sponsorship and donations
Respect the creativity and insights of others
Acknowledge that people have different levels of spiritual growth
Foster an environment of love and compassion
Strive towards the spiritual principle of Oneness
1. Consolidate the foundation of Soul Talks Inc. by completing and publishing the charity’s Policy, Procedures and Forms manual to facilitate the growth of branches throughout South Australia
2. Create an Events Schedule for Adelaide CBD to include:
Four Soirees to be held in a central location to celebrate achievements and to inspire participation and support
Conduct four day courses in Adelaide CBD on the topics: Conquering Death Anxiety and Learning about energy therapies for inner-self healing.
Circulate a bi-monthly progress Newsletter to supporters
3. Appoint a CEO to administer these goals
The website www.soultalks.com.au will be expanded to advise visitors of our Overarching Policy and Strategic Plan for 2019, Free Forum, Courses and Soiree programs and their location. A priority is to build on the Video Library made available to Members and subscribers.
601/211, Grenfell St, Adelaide, SA 5000
M 0411 754 168